4/10/2013

Crown and Glory - My Competition Win

Last week I, very surprisingly, won an etailPR blog network competition which was for some Crown and Glory goodies. If you haven't been on the Crown and Glory site before, well, you need to. It's like crack for accessory addicts.

You'll probably recognize their floral crowns from all over the blogging world, but they also make bows, hair clips and other cute bits and bobs, all of which I've been dribbling over for a while now.

My prize arrived super quick, and was packaged up in such a cute and pretty way I didn't want to open it!


The prizes were all from their pastel collection, and consisted of a cute leather hair bow, a three flower corsage/hair clip, and a beautiful hair crown.



All Crown and Glory accessories are handmade, which makes each one more special as you know the love and effort that went into it. They even take custom orders, perfect for a wedding or party!

I'm so pleased with my prizes, they're definitely helping me get through that "in-between" stage of hair growing.

Do you own any Crown and Glory products?

Charlotte
x